A travel insurance policy can protect you from a variety of unexpected circumstances while you’re traveling.
What does Travel Insurance Cover?
- Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member
- Weather events that cause cancellations in travel plans or a cessation of service
- Mandatory evacuation ordered by local authorities at your destination due to hurricane or other natural disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of travel services of your carrier
- Bankruptcy and/or default of your travel supplier
- Terrorist attacks that occur in your destination city
- You or your traveling companion are terminated, or laid off from employment
Travel coverage is literally indispensable for international trips, and for travelers of all ages and occupations, it’s a great way to take control over the potential costs of a trip.
Whether you’re planning on going solo or with a group of friends or family, Barrett Hill Insurance can help you find an appropriate domestic or international travel insurance policy that meets your needs.